Friday, June 25, 2010

Sea World Adventures

We went to Sea World while we were in San Antonio. We were kind of "ify" on whether or not we should go there, but in the end we decided to, and it was my favorite place. Every time I go I just really enjoy it. They have the shows, the roller coasters (which we didn't ride), and the water parks!!



We saw the dolphins the very first thing, and it could have been my favorite because we were SOOOO close to them. They would jump and splash us; Kylee didn't really like that!!



We saw Shamu too!!
I enjoyed it, but I asked Jason, and he remembered as well; they don't do near as many tricks with them as they did when we were growing up. I remember the trainer would come up out of the water standing on the tip of the whale's nose!! Do y'all remember that? I guess with all the accidents that have happened they don't do that!!



Kylee never was like in "shock and awe" of the whale jumping or splashing or anything. I really think she thought it was so BIG, and unreal to her, that she didn't think it was real!! Like she had never seen anything that big in real life before.


They had 2 awesome water areas for LITTLE kids!! And it felt so good to get in!!
Sea-Saw in the water!!




We rode the yellow whale, the blue whale, climbed, marched around, kicked our feet, laid on our tummy, and so much more!!! She LOVED it!!




They also had this play water area!!!



We ate supper at Mi Terra's!! Yummy!!!


Being silly at dinner!!

She got a "huge" cupcake out of the Bakery at Mi Terra's!!! She mainly just licked the icing off the top; then, I tried a bite!!! It could have been the BEST cupcake I ever had. The bread was SSSOOOOO GOOD!!!


We went to a Babies R Us after supper!! They have so many cute kids things!! Main I wish I could get to one of those more often, but then again, maybe not!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. It looks so fun! And you look ADORABLE.

    Umm...that cupcake made my mouth water...I may dream about it later...YUMMMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. So we are going to Sea World this summer with one of the cottages! I don't know how much Brady will enjoy ... but since it's free, we will enjoy it!! hehe

    ReplyDelete