In all seriousness, I just can't get enough of my niece, Addisyn!!! This year at VBS she got to go with the K-1st Grade class......
bittersweet.
She's not even my OWN daughter; I'm not even who tucks her in at night, but I feel like she is mine!!! I love her like my own; I would give anything I have for her!!
I love her!!
We had our day of VBS today, and I just kept getting glimpses of her, that were just so cute, and precious!! She's not even doing anything really cute or cool, but I guess that is how we are with our own kids,
or our own nieces!! :)
What a Good Listener!!
When they were leaving Friday night, she told Brianne to NOT forget they had to come back tomorrow!!! And when they got home she reminded Brianne several times again, and also made 3 thank you notes for her teachers!!
I think she is going to like school!!! But then again, I think she is me made over!! :)
how sweet! :-)
ReplyDelete