Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Fun Finds of the Week 3

This week was interesting!! Seems like there were alot of good store coupons to use at Target with some good manufactuers coupons!! Which is always fun to go get the deals, but is always a challenge!!
I don't have a picture of my deal from Walgreens, but this is what I did.
Buy 2 Reach Toothbrushes, priced $4.49 each= $8.98
- use 2 coupons for $1.00 off Reach toothbrush
-use Walgreens in ad coupon for $3.00 off each Reach toothbrush
Total: $.49 each = $.98, Savings of 90%
Target Trip pictured below

Huggies Diapers - $8.99
Coupon for $3, $1.75 Target Coupon
Price: $4.24
Huggies Wipes - $5.99
Coupon for $.50, $1.75 Target Coupon
Price: $3.74
2 Garnier Fructis Conditioner - Sale $1.48 each
Coupon for $1 off each product
Price: $.96
2 Scrubbing Bubbles Vanish Drop-Ins - $2.14 each
Coupon for B1G1 Free, Target Coupon for B1G1 Free
Price: BOTH FREE
2 Armor All Protectant and Cleaning Wipes - $4.24 each
Coupon for $3 off when you buy 2, Coupon for $2 off each product
Price: $1.48
Dove 2 Pack Deoderant - $3.99
Coupon for $2 off, Target Coupon for $1 off
Price: $.99
Dove Body Mist - $3.49
In store Special: Free Body Mist when you buy Dove Deoderant
Price: FREE
Eggo Waffles, 10 pack - Sale $1.75
Coupon for $1.00 off
Price: $.75
Schick Quattro Disposable Razors, 4 pack - $6.49
Coupon for $2 off, Target Coupon for $1 off
Price: $3.49
2 Tropicana Orange Juice - $2.99 each
Coupon for $1 off
Price: $4.98
Grade Eggs - $1.19
In store Special: Free Eggs when you buy 2 Orange Juices
Price: FREE
OKAY, IF YOU STOP RIGHT THERE MY TOTAL IS NOT TO BAD!!
TOTAL: $20.63
ORIGINALLY PRICED: $53.59
I also tried this deal:
Buy Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel $3.94
Buy Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush Refill, 12 ct $3.94
Use Coupon for Free Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush Starter or Refill (max value $7), when you buy Toilet Cleaning Gel
And use Coupon for Free Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush Refills, 12 ct, when you buy Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Gel, Target Coupon
Final Price: both Free
That didn't work.
They charged me for the $3.94 gel which I guess is fine, but they also charged me for $6.29 Fresh Brush Starter.
So, if you take out the Starter in my picture above, my savings wouldn't have been to bad.
My theory is they scanned the Fresh Brush Starter before they scanned the SB Gel. Don't know if I am correct on that or not.
I think I am going to take my few items in the bag with a coupon and a description of how the coupons should work, and ask if they can take off the $6.29.
If not, I may return the item, and wait for a different sale.
Other Couponing Topics:
Does anyone have a problem with stores being able to scan a folded Manufactuers coupon?
I received my P&G Sampler in the mail. I was a little disappointed. I received a sample of the new Pampers diapers, SIZE 5!! We don't fit into a size 5. And I don't think that is a popular size, which is probably why they sent it. Also, there were 2 coupons for paper towels, but not as high as I thought they might be. Have any of you received your sampler?
I am curious to try a prescription Nasonex coupon. I found one for $15 off, and you can print it once every 30 days. If this works, it could mean major savings because we refill every month!! Have any of you ever had luck using a coupon on prescriptions?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Shyanne, Where do you find the coupons for the diapers and wipes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have to much time on your hands. Its only $6 for this one time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a problem with one of my Target purchases - they charged me for an item that I had a free coupon for. I just took my receipt to the customer service desk, told them about my coupon, and they credited me the money. It was no big deal. Take your receipt next time and get your money back.

    Great job! I'm surprised that the 2 B1G1 free coupons worked. I thought about trying that, but I don't understand it myself, so I couldn't explain it to the checker if they asked me about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay Shy. You are really making me want to be a coupon nerd with you!! Good Job! Impressed again...

    ReplyDelete