My first week and half after couponing I feel good about myself, until I compare my finds with about a zillon other women on the internet that coupon. Some of these women are awesome!!
But that's okay!!
I think overall I have saved $52.43 since a week and a half ago.
Alot of that is on diapers because combining the coupons I have right now for Huggies I can get $5 off every diaper and wipes I buy. So, since we will have 2 kids in diapers come Fall I am buying diapers every time I go to town , so my coupons won't expire on me. I can save $10 every time I buy 2 deals of wipes and one package of diapers.
My two good FINDS over the past week:
1. All you see in the picture for $5.26, originally priced $22.39,.
A savings of $17.13, over 75%!!
2 Ziploc
2 Go-gurt
Scrubbing Bubbles Starter and a Refill
2 Deals of Listerine Whitening for FREE
They were priced $1.98 at Target, and I had a $2 off any Listerine Whitening Product that I was able to print twice!!
I got these for FREE!!!
But, it's better, right now, Listerine is Offering a $10 Rebate if you purchase any Whitening Prodcut and mail in your original receipt!!!
So I bought these for FREE, and I am getting a $10 rebate debit card!!!
YEAH!!
And, I have added 5 more dividers to my binder!! Brianne is going to be really mad at me, because remember she just has the envelope, and she thinks I am over organized as it is!!

Happy Friday!!!
Good Job Shy!! I am impressed :)
ReplyDeleteWOW! I wish I was that good.
ReplyDeleteYou are going to have to send me tips!! all I know are the coupons things ... and where do you have $5.oo diaper coupons. all i have are $3.00 ones!
ReplyDelete