Huggies Diapers, Priced $8.99, with Coupon, $5.24
Huggies Wipes, Priced $5.99, with Coupon, $3.24
Scrubbing Bubbles Starter, Priced $6.99, with coupon FREE with $1.01 OVERAGE
Scrubbing Bubbles Refill, Priced $3.94, with coupn FREE
2 Old Spice Deodarants, Priced $3.99 Each, with coupon $3.99 for BOTH
Poise Pads, Priced $4.59, with coupon $.59
TOTAL: $13.06 - $1.01= $12.05 plus tax, $12.39
So, that is exciting!! Yes, I already did buy the Scrubbing Bubbles Starter, but it is FREE with the coupons, so I thought might as well get it, and the Refill, because I will eventually need it, especially if I would get in there and clean those bathrooms!! :) AND, SC Johnson and Company has a $5 rebate when you buy 3 items right now.
Then we went to Wal-mart, and I only saved about $5 but they don't have store coupons there. But, I was really upset because I found out that the lady didn't scan 2 of my coupons, and one of them was for $2.00 off!!
So, from now on, I will watch extra careful!!
Happy Friday!!
Fun, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteThats awesome...where did you get the scrubbing bubbles coupons? I found a new app on my phone called coupons, so I am going to start checking it on a regular basis too.
ReplyDeleteWith me staying home next year, I'm definitely going to have to start couponing. I only hope I can be as diligent about it as you!
ReplyDelete