Swimming Time or as Kylee calls it, ater (water)
She was
SSSSSOOOOO Excited
to get in the water!!!! Maybe I hyped her up a little too much..... :)
They are in the BIG kids class!!! So cute!!
Swimming Lessons went good. We are in the "Mommy and Me" class, so me in all my "glorious" 7 month pregnant self got in the water with Kylee.
Like I said, she was so excited about the swimming, and kept saying "ater" over and over. And she kept wanting to go to the edge before the class in front of us was over.
f i n a l l y
our class started, we made our way in the water along with 5 other kids and their mama's,
immediately
she starts saying as loud as she can "OUT, OUT, OUT"..... over and over. So every mom and the lifeguard knew what she was saying!!
I think the water was cold, and she didn't like it. She did warm up to it, and the teacher some as the class went on.
She wasn't just totally thrilled about doing all the things the teacher said, but "we" did our best!!
She was super thrilled to jump off the side of the pool at the end of class!!
Here are some pictures of the kiddo's at the lake yesterday!!
love her suit! All sounds like fun :-)
ReplyDeleteWe will have to take the girls to the pool sometime this summer! I bet they would have fun splashing together!
ReplyDeleteHer swimsuit is precious! I just love ruffles...and where is the picture of her cute mama??? We haven't seen belly pictures in a long time!! Post some!!! (please)
ReplyDeleteWhere do ya'll take swim lessons?
ReplyDeleteAre you taking lessons at the YMCA? I signed up for the July session with Maddie.
ReplyDeleteway to go prego mom for getting in the pool! you rock! i agree...let's see some pics. :)
ReplyDelete