Thursday, June 24, 2010

San Antonio Trip 2010

We had a fantastic vacation in San Antonio, but it's always good to be HOME.
We all had a great time together, and I only managed to get us lost about 4 or 5 times while we were there. We stayed downtown by the Riverwalk, and all of those streets are SO confusing, even with the dumb map!! But we managed to not even get mad at each other!! And believe it or not, Kylee was pretty good in the car seat there and back!! Not bad!!
We got to see and do so many fun things with Kylee, I just want to tell all of you about them, so I may divide it up into a couple posts.
Also, WARNING, pictures may include one very big, and pregnant lady!! :)

We went to the San Antonio Zoo right after we checked in to our hotel.






We saw lions, giraffes, birds (about a thousand different species....I had enough of them...LOL), tigers, goats, but her favorite thing was the underwater creatures.....



She was mezmerized by them.... It was pretty neat to see her so fascinated!!


Jason and I were sitting at one park table, and Miss Independent wanted to eat her snack at her own park table.....













Train Ride at the end of the zoo trip!!





Then we went swimming at the hotel





Then we ate supper on the Riverwalk at the Hardrock Cafe!!

3 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so cute! And you look great you prego! Maddie was also fascinated with the exact same thing at the zoo, I love zoos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute suit Shyanne. You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete