Thursday, June 10, 2010

Howdy!!

We haven't been up to much this week. We might go to San Antonio in a couple of weeks for a little vacation before I get to far along, and I have been pricing some hotels on the Riverwalk. Have any of you stayed recently on the Riverwalk? Any suggestions?
Couponing has been real active for me this week. I have discovered that unlike some people who buy stuff just because they have the coupon for it, I am the opposite. Every time I go to town I just buy diapers and wipes because those are my "good" coupons. We don't have any of the normal groceries we need. :) YIKES!! So, I think I will try to go to HEB tomorrow sometime. I did buy 4 boxes of Granola Bars at Target yesterday!! :)
Jason says "howdy" instead of saying Hi to people; same way when he answers the phone. Well, guess who, he has saying it now!!!
YEP!!

Kylee says "howdy", and it is really cute!! I need to try to video it!!
This is what Kylee does while I get ready; she enjoys pulling on the strings of my shirts, and looking at my shoes.
The other day she brought a book to read, and this is what she did when I asked to take her picture.


But then Mama made her laugh and she was over it!!


Look how "LIGHT" her hair looks in this picture!!

2 comments:

  1. We just stayed at the Contessa...very nice...loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Kylee is so cute, I can't wait to see her on Sunday. And you and Brianne's bellies! I never saw you when you were pregnant with Kylee!

    Oh, my parents stayed in San Antonio for the Tech bowl game...i dunno where or prices or anything but they may be able to help out a little!

    Love you and see you sunday!

    ReplyDelete