Saturday, June 26, 2010

Last Day of Trip

The last day of vacation we went to the San Antonio Children's Musuem. There is 3 stories of things to do, but I think she would have enjoyed it if she were a little older, but we still had fun!!
They had this huge room with all these balls and clear tubes and big wheel cranks..... It was awesome. Her favorite spot!!



You just put the balls in the tubes, and it suctions them up and away and they go through lots of clear tubes, and then come out in one place.




They had a little chicken farm, and a cow with fun facts about both. Although, Stephanie taught me alot about chickens last time I saw her!! :)
Checking for Eggs..



She decided to just shake the chicken out!!!


Milking the Cow


And this was my favorite part. They had a mini "HEB" that the kids can grocery shop in. Everything was miniutare!! So fun!!
Getting her basket


Look at all the produce!!



Getting some drinkable yogurt



and ICE CREAM



and Granola Bars


and a nice Sirloin Steak, that's for Uncle Josh, he always buys good steaks to cook!!



Ready to check-out!!


Unloading her basket!!






It even beeped and scanned into the computer!!



We had such a great time together, but it's always good to come HOME!!
Now we are just ready for this baby boy to get here!! Well, I mean the bedding's not done and the room is not ready, but we are getting closer!!!
Thanks for looking through all my "million" pictures!!

4 comments:

  1. That place looks Awesome! That will definatly be a vacation we will have to take sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want to take EG there! What fun yall had!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for Brady to get old enough to go ... wait no, he can stay where he's at!!

    ReplyDelete