Monday, June 21, 2010

Our Weekend

We had a great Father's Day weekend! Kylee enjoyed handing her 2 Grandads, and Daddy, their gifts throughout the day.
I caught Kylee and Jason doing this Saturday afternoon... Nothing like swimming naked in the country..... :) A little daddy, daughter time!!


Saturday evening we had Addi and Karter over, so Brianne and Duane could go out for their anniversary!! We did alot more swimming!!
And Sliding!!


And annoying the kids with the water hose!!



And pouring!!




And running to get more toys!!



And jumping from one pool to


the other....


And I saw a lot of this.....


And then we ended with a brother-sister water fight!!!




This morning, mom and I took all 3 kids to town, because I needed to run some errands, and so did she, so we went together!!
BAD IDEA!!!
Not real bad, but we were outnumbered!! And had aLOT of places to go!! Bad combination!!
We made it though!!
Tomorrow, we are planning on taking a small vacation to San Antonio. That is plan; we will see if we actually take off and leave tomorrow!! If we do, we will be gone a couple nights, so I won't be back until Thursay night!!
I did manage to go to CVS this morning, and get some great deals there, and received credit at Target for my Scrubbing Bubbles item I bought last week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment