Friday, January 6, 2012

30

30 was my basketball number in high school. I loved the number 30.


But, that really has nothing to do with this post.


And NO, I am definetely not 30 years old like some people.


Today, I am 30 weeks pregnant.


It's a great day. I feel so blessed with my pregnancies that I feel good the whole time; hopefully, that keeps up. Back in the fall sometime, Jason asked "when could the baby live, if it were to be be born?" For some reason, I just thought if we could make it to January, she would have a good chance of living.


So, here we are in January, God willing nothing happens soon though.


My actual due date is Friday, March 16th.


I feel like this pregnancy has just flown by, and now I am getting a little nervous. :)


I feel her move and kick quite a bit, but possibly less than my other too. This could be a good thing for us.



We did the 3D sonogram, but her hands were in her face, so they didn't even print any of them.

We have tossed around 2 names now for a while. It is those middle names that are hard to come up with.


Haven't had indegestion, yet! Can't remember when I started having it bad with the other two. I am a FIRM believer in Indgestion=Hair at Birth!! :) Or in my case it has.


I really just want to eat alot. I know I shouldn't because I'm not going to want to deal with it after she is born.


I am so ready to SEE her. The other 2 surprised me so much when they came out, that this time I am EXPECTING a head full of dark hair, and you know what, she will probably look totally different, and I will still be surprised. Whatever she looks like, I know that is the way God made her, and we will love her.


The countdown is on; praying for 10 more healthy weeks!!

2 comments:

  1. I've been surprised at the way all my boys looked when they came out, but you've seen my boys. They don't even look related. I had bad heartburn with all mine - hair or no hair. You looked so cute today! I'm glad everything's going so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of us can't help that we are a little wiser(30) then you :) you will get here one of these days!

    ReplyDelete