I ate gobstoppers and beef jerky ALL weekend.
I have braces.
No, I didn't break a bracket,
but I probably will, if I keep that up.
In other news, our house is an ABSLOUTE wreck. Mainly because I am trying to organize closests and for some reason I make this HUGE mess before it looks any better.
The kids closests are pretty much done, but I was wanting to order a bookcase for Jaxon's room to put MOST of the toys since the baby's bed will go to Kylee's room eventually.
Well, 2 weeks ago, the bookcase was on sale, and now, after I decided for sure on it, it's $60 more. I was so mad, so I didn't order it, so the mess of books, puzzles, and stuffed animals that need a place to go will just have to sit on the floor a little longer.
ALSO,
I have WAY to much stuff for scrapbooking and crafty things. So, I am trying to organize all of this, but the playroom in turn looks like a tornado, but Jason is going to HOPEFULLY hang some shelves for me tonight, and then I can proceed on.
And I don't really have an excuse for dirty floors and dusty furniture. :)
I HATE dusting!! My furniture is always dusty...oh well, who really cares, right? :)
ReplyDeleteI think you are supposed to blame it on living in the country...and the wind. :)
ReplyDelete