On behalf of my daugther, I am so thankful for my niece, Addisyn.
Kylee loves Addisyn.
Addisyn had a slumber party for her 6th birthday in December, and she was so sweet to invite her young cousin, Kylee, to her party, even though her other friends were much older. :) Kylee was so excited to get to go to her sleepover.
They played dress up, tag, and basically whatever Kylee wanted to do.
Kylee told her several times, "I'm so happy you are here."
She was so excited to have her spend the night at our house. She thought it was pretty much the coolest thing, ever.
They shared her twin bed; the next morning we got ready and went to church.
I have to say it was a little harder having 3 kids here to get ready. :)
So thankful for cousins.
Going from 2 to 3 kids - that was the biggest change - it takes so long to get ready. Just warning you.
ReplyDelete