Tuesday, January 3, 2012

One Big One

Here is ONE BIG Christmas Run down!!!


Christmas Eve Eve I made the Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Rolls. They don't look anything like her's, but tasted pretty good. And I Mom got us her new cookbook to be released in March, so excited!!!





Christmas Eve morning we went to Jason's parents and opened gifts there. There were boots, IPAD's, guns, legos, basketball goals, gift cards, and a really big gift to JJ Holik's Farm that was some kind of saw.















Christmas Morning at our house. Santa came. He delievered.

There were horses, candy, John Deere, baby dolls, gymnastic mats, books, purses, gloves, and a Garmin for Jason that I waited in line at Best Buy for on Black Friday to save my $10. And he actually likes it. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!













Jason went to church Christmas morning. The kids and I went to mom's to help her cook lunch. Should have gone to church because I missed the BIGGEST Military homecoming Ever, with a family from our church!!! Rats.


We ate lunch, and then opened gifts. Christmas on a Sunday threw everything off. It was kind of weird. There was jewelry, books, games, printers, boots, outfits, Nerf guns, and dad's Keurig Coffee Maker that he loves!!










It was a great and super busy Christmas, but we are so blessed to have our family so close.

No comments:

Post a Comment