Jason and his brother drove to town one day to pick out a paint color for their newly made "Beddar Bar". They debated and talked about what color they should choose. I just laughed. They really took into consideration all the possible choices, and what colors are already out there, and what farmer already has a certain color of plow, and so on.
When they happened upon the name "Harvest Gold" as one of the paint samples, they were hooked.
I like the color, and I got told it is NOT yellow. :)
It has taken lots of man hours, and lots of patience with measuring, cutting, welding, and re-cutting on a few occasions.
This is their 3rd one to build. And I think I finally know what this piece of equipment does.
You use this plow to make the beds in the fields before you plant.
Then at the end, after all is finished, they weld in the signature seal of approval,
The JJ stands for Jason and his brother, and just so you know the "S" on the end stands for me. :)
They are so talented! You must be so proud! It's sweet that they gave you the 'S' at the end :)
ReplyDelete