Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Red Solo Cup

Red solo cup I fill you up

Lets have a party lets have a party





I love you red solo cup I lift you up

Proceed to party proceed to Party


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Jaxon got to enjoy a bath in the kitchen sink the other night. I can't remember why, there was a reason, but he really thought he was special, and entertained himself for a LONG time with just a RED SOLO CUP.


Jaxon also turned 17 Months Old yesterday, on the 7th.

Pause, while his mother cries uncontrollably for a moment.



I can't believe it. I can't. I really can't believe it.

How and when did he get so big?

Isn't he the cutest thing?



What does he do?


He loves to play with Kylee, if she would just give him a chance.


He loves to eat: crackers, cookies, fruit, spaghetti o's. Basically anything.


Knows were his ears, hair, eyes, and mouth are. Can do "touchdown".


He loves his bottle, and loves to carry it around and drink it. This is sort of a problem, and will have to be dealt with soon because I know at 18 month appt. they like for them to be off the bottle and only on the sippy cup.


We call him Jack Man, Yacht Man, or Jax.


He loves to be outside, and is so adventerous. Kylee will stay on the porch and not get off. Jaxon will start walking, and one day last fall, he walked all the way out to the barn behind our house. Going to have to keep my eye on him.


Can go get a diaper out of his room and bring it to you. And can put his pacifiers in his bed.


Sleeps from 8:30pm to about 8am.


Wears size 4 diapers; size 4/5 shoe.


Loves to take a bath, and loves to put his face in the water.


Says mama, ball, bottle, cup.


Takes one nap from about 1-3, but recently has not been sleeping very long.


Has NO clue about the new baby. I was telling him one day, and he didn't get it.


Very aggressive and nosey.


When in trouble, he can make the ugliest face, has attitude already, and stomps his feet.


I'm sure I'm missing lots of stuff, but wanted to remember him at this time.


Happy 17 Months!!!

1 comment:

  1. When Z was that age, I thought he had no clue about Ca coming - he didn't care a lick about babies. But when Ca came, he knew! He was very interested in him - Mom claimed he told someone that he was the "big brother" - I didn't believe her though because he barely talked.

    ReplyDelete