Back in the fall, earlier in my pregnancy, I ordered some things from Motherhood Maternity online. They came, and with them, came a big plastic sack of coupons and other various advertisements. In there, was a $20 gift card to use at Shutterfly.
I was so excited because Brianne and I have been ordering a yearly book from there.
Fast forward to a few weeks ago, I still had a little money on a gift card to Motherhood, so I thought I would order something. I ordered 2 shirts, but the best part of it is, they came in 2 SEPERATE SHIPMENTS........
Which meant I got that little plastic sack of coupons and stuff, TWICE.
You guessed it!!
I got 2 more $20 gift cards to Shutterfly.
A total of $60 to Shutterfly = AWESOME
Brianne and I ordered 2 books last week for $8 each!!
Motherhood = AWESOME
No comments:
Post a Comment