I went to the doctor today!!
First, I went to town early to get my car washed and get a pedicure. I got to the pedicure place at exactly 9 when it opened. Well, my guy kept getting up and doing stuff, like filling empty bottles with stuff!! I was getting kind of anxious and thought surely I will be out of here in time for my appointment at 10.
Well, I looked down at my watch when he had just started painting them, and it was 9:52, and I thought "oh no, I'm going to be late..... what if he can't see me today...... aaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh"
So, I called the dr. office and she said that was fine that I was late. Ended up arriving at 10:05!!!
I don't know if that got me in a panic mode or what, but when I sat down and the nurse took my blood pressure, it was HIGH!!! Then I was more nervous I guess because when the doctor came in , he said "you look nervous." They took it again about 10 minutes later and it was lower, still not my normal low. Brianne has a blood pressure cuff that I took home with me tonight, and it was low again tonight, so that is good!!
And mom says I have been nervous and anxious since this past Sunday!! I don't know, but sometimes mom's know best!! :)
Anyways, he checked me and I am in between a 3 and a 4, and thinning out!! He thought all looked really good!!
The GAME Plan from here......
We will go in Monday morning at 5am if Jaxon doesn't decide to come on his own this weekend. I really wish he would, but realistically probably not!!
I am still feeling contractions, and they hurt, but nothing regular enough to go the hospital.
Mom is out of town until tomorrow night, and then her and Dad are going to Lubbock to watch my cousin graduate from Tech, and won't be back until Saturday night. She is a nervous wreck, like worse than me, about not being able to get back if I went to the hospital!
Pray we all keep our sanity over the next couple of days!!
I'm so excited for you! Don't know if you have concerns about Brianne, but I was nervous about my first not getting to be an only child anymore. Let me just reassure you, having a sibling is so much better than getting all the attention in the world. So glad my boys have each other.
ReplyDelete