Sunday, August 29, 2010

Surprise!!!

Hold on to your Sombreros, it's Travis's 30th Birthday!!
We had a SURPRISE, fiesta Birthday Party for a childhood friend, Travis!!
It was a blast!! And I think he might have been surprised a little!! :)
Birthday Banner and Food Tables!!
Yummy Fiesta Food!!

Party Decorations!!



Waiting on Travis to come in.... We all tried to wear black to make him feel old!!


Another group waiting in another room!! There were close to 50 people there!!



You be the judge.... I think he was surprised!!

We even had someone moving everyone's cars, so he wouldn't see us parked at his own house!!

Opening his gag gifts!!


We made him hit a pinata too!!



Here we all are grown up with kids of our own, except..... Travis and Kaci!! :)
22 of us!! WOW!! And 10 of them are kids!!
Amber, Nicole, Travis, Clay, Brianne, and me!!
Oh, how I love you guys so much!! So many great memories of vacations and good ole' church days, and begging our parents to take us to Pizza Hut; I think every Sunday night for years while we were growing up together!! How fun!!
I pray my kids have as great as friends as I did growing up; you all are like no other!!


Travis, thanks for turning 30, and letting us barge in your home, decorate, cook food, hang out with great friends, make a mess, and then leave!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment