Friday, August 20, 2010

First Haircut

No, not Jaxon, Kylee!!

Kylee got her first haircut today!!
Yes, she is nearly 2, and yes, she has had kind of a mullet for a while, but I just couldn't bring myself to get it cut!!
We finally did!!













They gave us this really cute certificate that reads:
"This is a real official piece of paper saying that I, Kylee, was real brave and didn't scream or fuss too much when they took me to this place, covered me up with a sheet thing and cut my hair."
"As of today, I am a BIG KID and I am really cool!"

5 comments:

  1. The certificate is a cute idea...Maddie freaked out when she got her first few wisps of hair cut, lol.
    Her hair looks cute too!
    Thanks for Maddie's present, we went ahead and let her open it, and she goes "Awwwww, how CUTE!" Then she kept asking..."My present was from Jaxon?" I said yes and Kylee, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, Shyanne it looks so cute. They did a really good job! Jake thinks we already need to get Cady's hair cut. He's been telling me that for about 6 months now. I'm glad I can tell him that you guys waited almost 2 years. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i sincerely apologize for being so far behind on all of your blessed excitement...Jaxon is beautiful and your family is so sweet. congratulations on another wonderful delivery and another gorgeous baby to love! so awesome! love ya!

    and kylee is still gorgeous as ever. I LOVE the haircut...too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete