Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Things are Getting Closer.....

Things are getting closer with the baby arriving!!!
The room is done minus some small decorations on the walls, and I am definitely feeling like I could go to the hospital any minute.
Now, I have never had my water break at home, but this past Sunday I seriously thought it was going to, but IT DIDN'T!! And yesterday and today, I have felt the same way. There is just a lot of pressure!! :) Which I guess is a good thing!!
But, I am still here at home, and still plan on going to the doctor on Thursday morning. Well, see what he says then!!
I hosted bunco last night and that helped Jason get the move on getting the room done. He worked really hard, and we had everything done but the closet doors on, but today he finished that!! YEAH!!
Jaxon's Room




BUNCO was so much fun last night!! Again, there were several times I thought if I laughed to hard, I might go into labor, but then again, I am still here!! :)
We also bought a recliner this past weekend!! I like it alot!! You never would have thought how hard it is to rock a baby without a recliner. We have a rocking chair in Kylee's room, but when they are little I think it will be really handy to have it in the living room!!
I have most everyone's bags packed as well!! The washing machine is going right now with car seat covers in it, swing covers, new onesie's and receiving blankets, to all go to the hospital with us!!!

2 comments:

  1. The blocks with his name are sooo cute!!!! Did your mom make them? I can't wait.... he is gonna be precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His room is so cute, Shyanne! I can't wait to meet him. When he does come, would you like me to bring you some chick-fil-a to celebrate? lol! Let me know.

    ReplyDelete