Sunday, August 15, 2010

Silly Sister

Kylee will be 2 in a little over a month!!
I can't believe it, and if I think about it for long, I'll be in a puddle of tears on the floor!! :) Seriously....
She is turning into a big girl right in front of our eyes....
Jason and I can see it... Over the past month she has literally made leaps and bounds in nearly every aspect of her life!!
She is putting 3 and 4 words together at a time to make sentences. And she uses them all the time.
Her independent play has expanded and she really enjoys talking and playing by herself. Has a new found interest in reading books, which is a nice thing.

She loves being a big sister, and has adjusted remarkably well!!

I might have hyped it up a little to much to her, but she DEFINETELY knows she has a birthday coming up!!
Nearly everyday something comes up, and she says "my birthday 2 party!!"
And, she is learning who her "friends" are!! So cute!! And likes to name them.



She is very outgoing, and loves to smile, and tell people what to do. We might have to work on that.

Asks if we can go to church, and knows that we learn about Jesus at church and eat donuts!! :)


We just can't get enough of her!!

1 comment: