Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It's all coming back to me now.....

The feelings of having a child and being a mother again........
It's all coming back to me now!!

Experiencing being a mother for the 2nd time I am starting to remember all the things it holds.....
a heart so filled with Unconditional Love it is overwhelming




More pics and stories to come!!

5 comments:

  1. I've been thinking of you. Wondering when we're were going to get to see him. I remember feelin the same way with #2 and #3. BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at those sweet lips! can't wait to see more pics and hear all about Jaxon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Want to see more pics :) Glad everything went well...congrats on a beautiful little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for baby Jaxon! He is so handsome and I can't wait to hear more about him. Enjoy this precious time.

    ReplyDelete