Would you be interested in one of these? I have an extra - it's homemade . . .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFNIgKFZGlkHere's how to put your baby in it . . .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E55e3vKAcPoThere are lots more youtube demonstrations that you can watch. I've even nursed hands-free with mine.
Me againNo pressure on the baby wrap. I loved mine, but it is tricky to learn how to use. I can give it to the next preggers if you're not interested.
Happy Birthday to YOU!!! :) I enjoyed the candy table also!!
Happy Birthday To You!
Congratualtions on your sweet baby boy! I look at your blog when I get a chance but it looks like I am a little late on the congratulations:) Jaxon is a little cutie and Kylie looks like such a sweet big sister! It's going to be FUN!!!
Would you be interested in one of these? I have an extra - it's homemade . . .
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFNIgKFZGlk
Here's how to put your baby in it . . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E55e3vKAcPo
There are lots more youtube demonstrations that you can watch. I've even nursed hands-free with mine.
Me again
ReplyDeleteNo pressure on the baby wrap. I loved mine, but it is tricky to learn how to use. I can give it to the next preggers if you're not interested.
Happy Birthday to YOU!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed the candy table also!!
Happy Birthday To You!
ReplyDeleteCongratualtions on your sweet baby boy! I look at your blog when I get a chance but it looks like I am a little late on the congratulations:) Jaxon is a little cutie and Kylie looks like such a sweet big sister! It's going to be FUN!!!
ReplyDelete