Hello!! I thought I would give a random update before the weekend!!
Mom, Kylee, and I went to Kerrville yesterday to a fabric store called, Creations. They had like 7 or 8 rooms of fabric floor to ceiling; it was really fun. We were in there for about 2 hours, so after about the first 30 minutes Kylee was tired of it, so imagine trying to keep her happy for the rest of the time. :) But we did find some good fabrics, and I will update as we make some projects with them.
I have a hair appointment today. I think I am just going to get it highlighted, not cut. I am trying to grow it out for the fall.
Tomorrow is a very busy day for us. We are taking pictures in the morning. My Grandmother was the 4 Great-Grandkids picture with her. Then we are eating lunch for my aun'ts birthday. Then we are headed to Robert Lee for a swim/birthday party. Then in the afternoon Jason, and the rest of the Pastor Search Committee are meeting with our "prospective pastor.", then we are taking them out to eat tomorrow night.
So we have a busy day.
Then on Sunday, we hear the preacher preach, and then God-Willing we will call him to be our new pastor. Pray it all works according to His Will!!!
Here are some random pictures of Kylee over the past couple of weeks!!
If you look closely you can see 2 bottom teeth!!
OHHHH I really like that monkey outfit on her!! Looks sooo good!! Too bad I can't borrow it anytime soon!! hehe
ReplyDeleteWhat a busy weekend you have! Those pants in the first photo are so cute. I love that print. Hope Monday brings a little relaxation for you!!
ReplyDeleteis she walking??!!!
ReplyDelete