Just Kidding!! But today is my 25th birthday. Mama will surely start out the story of my birth with, "25 Years ago today..."!! :) I love it when she does that!! Isn't that what Mom's are supposed to do!!
Anyways, Jason completely surprised me with this when I came home from eating lunch with some friends on Saturday.
He actually went to town by himself. He went to the Carriage, then to Family Christian, and then I think he probably stopped by Patti's Party to get the balloons and banner!! He didn't know where Carriage was or Myer's Drug (To get Vera Bradley stuff), so he called his mom and she helped him. I did get this book, and a really nice card, and some cash to buy a purse. Thanks to a great Husband!!
I also better not fail to mention another person's birthday....Yes, we share birthdays!! Happy Birthday, brother-in-law, Duane!!!
Yeah!! Happy Birthday to you!! and Way to go, Jason!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great one.
ReplyDeletewhat a sweetie you married! Happy Birthday wishes to you!!
ReplyDelete