Friday, August 14, 2009

MOPS


No, I'm not talking about mops you clean your floor with. Although, I do like my Swiffer alot in the picture with Kylee. It seems to do the job just as well as the OLD bucket of soap and water would do, even though it doesn't take as good of a picture!!

I am interested in joining the Mothers Of Preschoolers at Glen Meadows this September. Does anyone know anything about it, ever been in a MOPS group before, or maybe would like to join with me?

I know Glen Meadows meets 2 Fridays a month, and you don't have to have a "Preschooler" because obviously I don't. I had a friend who was in it, and really liked it. Let me know what you've heard!!

6 comments:

  1. got your comment, but rather than leaving you a big, long comment to answer your question why don't you shoot me your e-mail address and I will e-mail what he told us. Mine is beaver.mary@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking about joining a MOPS group in Brownwood this fall too...I've heard lots of good things! Sure wish I had a friend to go with me:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know anything about Glen Meadows MOPS ... but Paul-ann is fixing to start regristration for theirs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are Glen Meadowers and love it! Will and I both grew up in that church. I know the MOPS leader and absolutely love her, but don't know who all is in the program. Keep us updated on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you have to go the church that's doing it? let me know what you find out...we might be interested.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just joined the MOPS at Paul Ann and I'm real excited!

    ReplyDelete