This picture makes me GIDDY inside for two reasons.
Reason #1
Look at her hair CURLING over her ear!!! I know. And if you look closely you can see it does have a lot of body in the back!! When it is wet or humid, it curls in the back!!! How exciting is that!! My Dad had lots of curly, brown hair when he was a toddler; needless to say he is beside himself that she might have curly, brown hair!!!
Reason #2
She is not laying her head back; she likes to look up and out of the side windows. And she enjoys playing with her toys in the car. I can't believe we are to this stage. She is such a big girl, and the time is going so fast, and I can't slow it down!!! She'll be so happy when we move to the big carseat!!
Speaking of toddler carseats, any suggestions. I have been looking around at Target and Walmart, but haven't decided on one!! Let me know what you use!!
And be sure to check out the BIGGEST LOSER post under here!!
We did alot of research on toddler carseats when Collyn was ready to move up...the best we found was Britax, they are a little pricey but they will not out grow them anytime soon. And as a bonus they come in a variety of really cute print (like cow hide, or butterflies).. hope this helps....
ReplyDeleteNo suggestions here ... Just loving this post!! Kylee does have great hair!! :)
ReplyDelete