Kylee was pictured in the Snapshot section of the August issue, of San Angelo Family Magazine. Whenever your out and about grab one, and check her out. They have them at Walmart, Target, HealthClub, and a lot of the fast food places, and all the DR offices.
OR you could just go here, http://www.sanangelofamilymagazine.com/, and click "Read Current Issue". Warning it takes a long time to load; unless you have super fast internet, which we do not have.
OR you could just scroll down because I scanned them in just for YOU!!!
Her caption says: "TU TU CUTE!!"

She is also in COLOR on the calendar page, 16. (Bottom Left side)
Enjoy!!
Do you think I could get an autograph? :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute little 'super-star' ;]
ReplyDeleteFamous like Super star!!
ReplyDelete(I have this picture framed in my house!!!)
ohhhhhhhhh!!! how neat!!
ReplyDeletethat is so cool! she is a great little model!
ReplyDelete