
Season Premiere September 15th
And Why do you care???
Well, we know someone going to be on the show starting this fall!!!
Yep!! Someone for you to root for to the end!!!
My Mom's cousin who lives in Mabank, TX, their daughter made the show!!
Her name is Abby Rike, and she lost her whole family in a car wreck!! A very touching story!!
I have thought about her a lot over the past years; I went with my parents and visited them one summer. I can't imagine what she feels and what she has gone through!! But don't just root for her because of that....root for her because she is such an amazing woman and is an inspirtation to us all!!
You can check her out on this website. She is wearing a green tank top and has her hands under her chin in one picture!! If you click on that picture, she is in a video as well talking about her story!!
Go Abby Go!!
How cool! I can't wait to see the new season!
ReplyDeleteThat breaks my heart. Her babies?! Wow. I want her to WIN!!
ReplyDeleteI love The Biggest Loser! I will definatley watch and cheer her on!
ReplyDelete