Thursday, August 13, 2009

She has more TRICKS up, you know where.....

Her Sleeve!!! :)
Yes, Kylee has more tricks up her sleeve. If you can believe it!!

Her latest is this!! Climbing into her little grocery cart. Yes, she does rarely use it for it's intended purpose, which would be to push it around.
She loves climbing into it, and sitting there for a little bit, then standing up in it, and she is so PROUD of herself for accomplishing this giant feat!!!
And the best part is, no help needed. I will come in the room, and there she is sitting pretty in the grocery cart!!





Also, it seemed that everyone in my family had an OPINION about when I should start the weaning process (mainly Mom and Jason). No, Jason really didn't care, he just couldn't believe we will still feeding 4 times a day.

And Ihad noticed it was more of a struggle to get her to eat at the 4 feedings just because she was not hungry enough, so she wouldn't eat!! So, after discussing it with my close confidant (aka...Brianne), Monday morning, I decided it was a good day to start, so now we are only nursing 3 times a day. Cut out the noon feeding. Haven't felt the effects YET, just knowing it will catch up any day now. :)

I am making a banner for Kylee's Birthday Party, and working on some invitations for them. I know it is still over a month away, but saying I am excited about it, well that would be an understatement. I'll post pictures of the banner when done. It is made out of scrapbook paper and tied with cute ribbons.

Also, mom and I are making quite a few of the Taggie blankets you see around. They are turning out really cute, which is good because I know lots of girls pregnant!! YEAH!!

4 comments:

  1. Finally an update! She looks so much like Jason in that first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. before d'laney learned to climb over her gate, she would push her grocery cart up to it, climb in to give her a little leverage, but then wouldn't be able to get out and over the gate. I found her yelling my name many times stuck in that little thing. Glad she's not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 feedings a day??!! Wow- You go Mommy!!

    Kylee is too cute, as always!! Love her tricks:]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tricky little Holik!! Oh what will we do with her!!!

    SHe is sooo cute! Shy, ya did good! hehe

    ReplyDelete