Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Things

There are alot of things going on around here!!

Thing 1:
Things are starting to look BLUE!! Our baby boy is due in less than a MONTH!! I am to the sleepless/restless nights. Either because I am uncomfortable, up going to the bathroom, or anxious for his arrival. Or thinking of all the THINGS that I need to be doing!! :) This is all very typical and normal, I think!! I am going to the doctor every week now, and starting to pack my bag and Jaxons' bag.
Thing 2:



Thing 3:
I didn't send out birth announcements with Kylee because she was born late September, and I felt like by the time I got them out, it would be time for our Christmas card. I was thinking I might send some with Jaxon. When did you send yours out? I was wanting to get pictures of both kiddos made at the beginning of September, and wanted to include a picture in the birth announcement just didn't know when it would be to long to send them.
Thing 4:
Bought the paint for Jaxon's room. Buying more material to make Kylee's quilt for a TWIN bed!! I think it will be out of the same fabrics as her baby bedding since she has so much that already matches that.
Thing 5:
There is a Women of Joy Conference in October in San Antonio that I think a group of us from church might go to......Sarah Palin is speaking one night and Steven Curtis Chapman the next night!!! I am really excited to think I might get to go!! I just have to find out about bringing a nearly 2 month old!!

3 comments:

  1. I got Maddies bed from Furniture Row (and the mattress too). As far as birth announcements go, I just did them as soon as I got a chance. It might have taken me 2 weeks I think. I dont think it matters how long it takes to send them though, I have gotten birth announcements from people when there baby is 2 months old, and I still love to get them! Cant wait to see you Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was looking all that up for Cadence, the internet said that you are just supposed to get the announcements out with in 6 months of the baby being born. Plenty of time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for THING 1!! That means you are super close and God is preparing you for sleepless nights again!!

    THING 2 is soooo cute!!

    THING 3- I think ours got out around 1 month.

    THING 4 & 5 - Both sound very exciting!!

    ReplyDelete