Monday, July 12, 2010

A 1,000,000 Things!!!

We have about a million things going on right now. Well, not "we", really more just me!!
Over the past 2 weeks, I have frantically been working on AWANA's to get ready for the Fall semester which starts Aug. 25th. I will be having a baby roughly 10 days before that, so in order for it to all get done, the time is NOW!!!

I am excited to say that most of the AWANA is done; I just need to place an order this Thursday. And organize things at church better, and decorate each classroom. All before Aug. 14th.

Mom and I have been working the sewing machine to death nearly. Mainly her, I just cut and iron and sew some whenever something simple comes up!!! The Bumper Pad is done and the Bed Skirt is done. I have picked up 3 small samples of paint from Lowe's to paint in the boy's room. How can you pick out 3 and they all look the SAME!!!! But, I think I finally decided on one.
This is the unfinished bumper; didn't get a picture of the finished product today, but one side is the patchwork and the other side is the ticking, with navy blue ties and piping around the top.


Still Needs to be Done: Make curtains, Make Quilt (my Grandmother's job), Make Pillows, Make Sheet, Paint Baby's Room.

And, I kind of think I am hosting Bunco at the very beginning of August at my house, so I was wanting the playroom more finished with hanging stuff. And I was wanting it finished before Jaxon got here as well. Today, Jason helped and we got a lot accomplished, pictures to come shortly!!

Also, Karter is turning 3, and we having a little party for him at Mom and Dad's this weekend!!! They are helping out, well because
the BIGGEST, and BEST, thing going on right now is

I'll be an AUNT again tomorrow!!

Yes!! Brianne is going to have the baby in the morning. We are praying for God's strength, and God Willing a Healthy Beautiful Baby Girl!!!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for Brianne and family! and I can host bunco Aug. you have sooo much going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "professional" - haha - not quite yet.
    I remember you posting about doing some school this next year with your little girl. I just wanted to let you know, I have a little preschool group that meets on Thurs. We do a little lesson and have playtime. This week, we're going to the firestation for a field trip. We'd love to have y'all join us. If you're interested, email me for details. cwz_lindsey@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete