Tuesday, July 27, 2010

One Step Closer!!!!

Things are getting a little closer!! Painted the 2nd coat of red, and then mom came and put the stain on the walls after it dried.

It is hard to see the stain on the walls in the pictures. I really like it in person though. Gives it sort of a "manly" look, or textured look!!!


Still need to paint the chair rail white, and touch up the base boards, and move some furniture out and around, and then we will be closer!!


Last night, Kaci, Ivy, and I went school supply shopping for the church. Don't you just love school supplies!! All the colors, and designs!! Brianne doesn't get all into like that, but us 3 girls just had a blast!!


We went 3 places, and it took about 4 hours. I got home at 10:30, and was so "wired" I couldn't settle down to go to sleep until MIDNIGHT!!! :)


I think it is a great ministry our church does for the kiddos!! They purchase ALL the supplies on our kids school lists!!

And the little one's not in school get a coloring book and crayons too!!!



How fun!!

Enjoyed the nice little rain shower we got tonight!! Smells so GOOD!!!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the RED!! Looks good! Can't wait to see it all finished with a little one in it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red looks great. What is the stain you put over it? I like the way it looks!! Does it just go over all of it, or in just special places?

    I'm obsessed with school supply shopping and get excited about all of the new things they have. There is nothing better than a brand new spiral and pack of pens. Yum!

    ReplyDelete