Well, last week, we went to San Antonio, but I did manage to go to CVS on Monday of last week, and got a few things.
2 - Cologate Toothpaste - $2.99 Earn, $2 ECB with purchase
Big Box of Huggies Diapers - $19.99, Earn $10 ECB with purchase
TOTAL: $25.97
COUPONS USED:
$1.00 off Colgate
$0.75 off Colgate
$3.00 off Huggies Snug and Dry
$3.00 CVS Coupon off your purchase of $15 or more
TOTAL ACTUALLY PAID: $18.22 and I earned $14.00 ECB!!!!
This week I went to CVS again to use my ECB I earned because they do expire quicker than I thought, and I was scared I wouldn't have anything to spend them on later.
I got all of these below for $7.02!!!
2 - Lay's Potato Chips, BIGI Free - $3.99
2 - VO5 Shampoo - $0.77 each
Pampers Diapers - $8.99
3 - Dr. Pepper 12PKS - 3 for $11.00
TOTAL: $29.51
Coupons Used:
$1.50 off Pampers
$3.00 CVS Coupon when you spend $15 or more
BIGI Free Chips
$10 ECB
$4 ECB
TOTAL PAID: $7.02 and I earned $4 ECB!!!
I am liking CVS!!! After looking around at other stores this week, I don't think that was the best deal I could get on 3 Dr. Pepper packs, but I had my ECB so I wanted to use them there!!
Those $3 off $15 are awesome! I've only gotten them a coupon times and they do expire quick. I always get $4 off $20 but hardly spend $20. I, too, used them on the big box of diapers to make a sweet deal,though.
ReplyDelete