Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Finds of the Week 6

I think I skipped last week, but for a good reason. Don't you think??
And, in all honestly, I used my first coupon of the week TODAY!!! :)
I ran by CVS this morning because I knew they had the Neutrogena Face Wash Buy One, Get One 1/2 Off!!! This is what Jason uses, and it drives me nuts because it is so expensive.
Deal:
2 Neutrogena Face Wash = $9.43 - $1.00 MFR Coupon = $8.43 - $6 ECB =
$2.43 for BOTH BOTTLES, or $1.22/ Bottle
Then, we made a trip to Target, and bought several other things, but I needing Milk and Dish Soap. Target had Dawn Dish Soap on Sale!! Yeah!!
Olay Hand Renewal on Sale $3 -$1 MFR Coupon = $2
Dawn on Sale $1.98 - $.50 MFR Coupon = $1.48
Palmolive $2.99 - $1.00 Target Coupon - $.25 MFR Coupon = $1.74
MFR COUPON: Buy a Gallon of Milk and Nabisco Cookie, Get a Nabisco Cookie for FREE!!
Gallon of Milk $2.59
Oreos $2.54
Chips Ahoy $1.89
Total: $7.02 - $1.89 Free Cookies = $5.13
So, those were my deals at Target. I needed both items, so I was happy to use coupons on what I needed!!! And they were ALL the big 30 OZ bottles of Dish Soap!!
And, why was Kylee so excited to be wearing a Jacket in the SUMMER??????

Oh, well, I like to shop Lands End Overstocks, and I found this Jacket in a small enough size for Kylee, at a good price, so I bought it for her!!
I had trouble finding jackets for her that were heavier but small still!!



And, apparently it tastes good too!!!


And, I wait until Lands End sends me a catalog with a free shipping in it, and then I order. Also, if it doesn't fit, you can return to Sears in San Angelo!! Which is Handy because I'm not good at ordering the right sizes!!
On, another note, I was talking with Nicole the other day at church, and her diaper bag was so Cute. It is a Fossil that she got on sale at Dillards. Well, I was in Dillards yesterday, and FOSSIL HAS THE CUTEST PURSES OUT!!
They have these in 2 sizes that are VINYL kind of like the diaper bags you see around!!
And there wallets are really cute too!!!
That does not do good for my "trying to coupon" budget!! :) At least, I have a birthday coming up!!!
Enjoy your weekend!! I'll be painting!!!

2 comments:

  1. That jacket is very cute! Or maybe its just Kylee that makes it look good :)
    I bought diapers at Target and used 7.75 worth and coupons and got a 5 dollar gift card..I was exctied because I havent really gotten any good deals lately. I also bought 2 big deals of formula and sent in a rebate for 26.00 back. YEAH! I was really bummed though because I let 10 dollars in walgreens RR expire :(

    I did finally break down and make myself a coupon notebook with baseball card pockets...we shall see how it goes!

    It was good seeing yall today, cant wait to meet Jaxon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might already know about these websites but I thought I would let you know just in case. I don't used coupons very much unless I go looking for a specific coupon code for something on the internet but it might be useful.

    www.thecouponclippers.com
    www.thecouponmasters.com

    ReplyDelete