CVS was good to me again this week!!
I had 3 things I saw in the CVS ad that I wanted to buy, and I had a coupon for all of them.
Pampers Box 96CT - $19.99, Earn $3 ECB
Duracell Batteries - $2.99, Earn $1 ECB
Hefty 45CT Trashbags - $6.99, Earn $2 ECB
As I go into the store, I see this tall machine like a "price checker" and it says to scan your CVS Card and print coupons you can use today!!
I never have noticed this before, but it is a good thing!!
It printed 6 COUPONS;
3 of them were for L'Oreal and had to be used THAT DAY ONLY --> These were really no help to me
1 was a $1 ECB that I had earned since shopping this summer
1 was $3 off your purchase of $15 & doesn't expire until 08/07
1 was $4.50 off Pampers Jumbo Pack Diapers!!!
So, my deal soon got better because I could use the Pamper coupon on the diapers I was buying already!!!
For all pictured below, I spent $17.86 and Earned $6 ECB.
Plus, 2 rolls of Spree, not pictured!! :)
My total still seems like alot, but all 3 of these items are expensive items to buy!!
Saved: $15.25
That's awesome. i love those $3 off $15!
ReplyDelete