Wednesday, July 14, 2010

More Pictures of my Beautiful Niece!!

Jason and Kylee meeting Lexi for the first time!!



Brianne with her pride and joys!!!



Proud Grandparents

All the Girls!!

Yesterday afternoon I came home a bit from the hospital to get Jason and started reading in Jeremiah. Well, first I went to some verses in Isaiah, about the "womb", and then I went to
Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."
What peace and comfort I find in this verse!! For all our kids, and to be children. Whatever there state my be, God knew them before anyone on this earth knew anything about them. That is hard for me to wrap my mind around. Meaning if in some way they don't look like or are disabled in our minds, God of the universe PLANNED for it to be that way. My commentary said a great thing that "Christ's plan is already at work in ourr lives before we are even born!!!"
AMAZING!!!


And this is to just make you smile or laugh, which ever!!

2 comments:

  1. Every Good and Perfect gift is from above! Congrats! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brianne will love you for that last picture. hehe

    What commentary are you reading? That verse always gets me too! It fills me with an awe that can't be described. And to think, He can know something that isnt formed yet, and He DESIRES to sit with me and walk with me through all the little things that happen in my life. What an awesome God we serve!!

    ReplyDelete