Monday, March 2, 2009

Weekend Review and Picture Post

Hello Everyone!!! We had a good weekend!! On Friday, we just hung out with Brianne and Duane. We had Chick-Fil-A, so what could be better!!! On Saturday, I managed to make 3 of my 4 events. Sorry we missed Aryna's Birthday Party. The Phi Lamb Alumni Luncheon was good. It was good to see Jenny, Kristin, and Amanda. I wish more alumni could have been there. Maybe next year.

Here are some pics of the little one!! She is getting so big, and as always talking up a storm. She is now officially rolling over. She has been for a few weeks now, I just kept forgetting to say something. She manages to get wherever she wants to go by rolling.

And she likes to hang out of the swing like this. When she was little, we didn't strap her in, just put the tray down, well last week, when she was hanging with her head and arms out, I dedicied it was time to strap her in. She thinks it is funny.


Here she is all standing big and ready for church on Sunday!!! She got this outfit as a gift, and it came with these matching shoes. Well, they were to big, but she just had to wear them with the outfit. I said it looked like she had boats on. :)

And last but not least!! IS THIS BAD???? I mean sleeping on her stomach!! I went to check on her one night, and she had rolled to her stomach, and I nearly jerked her right up, but then I noticed she was fine. So I left her. What have y'all heard?

6 comments:

  1. i put wyatt on his stomach at 5 weeks. he slept much better that way. guess i'm the bad mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same exact thing happen the other night. I went in to check on Julia and found her on her stomach for the first time EVER. She used to wake up when she would roll over. I hurried up and turned her over and then got to thinking that I'm sure it's fine once they can roll on their own, you know...

    ReplyDelete
  3. D'Laney has been sleeping on her stomache since she was a few weeks old, too. And with a blanket, which is also supposed to be a no-no.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We started putting Addi on her tummy at around 3 months...It was a little scary at first, but she sleeps much better that way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is going to be a risk taker ... just look at her hanging out of that swing!! hehe

    ReplyDelete