So on Friday Night we went and watched Fireproof at one of our church members' house. We had already seen it, but decided to go anyways. It is a good movie, and of course jason says with lame acting.
We got home about 11 and Kylee had fallen asleep in the carseat, so we just left her in there, well she woke up at 12:30, so I fed her, she had fallen asleep, so Jason took her to her crib, but she woke up and he didn't want to mess with her, so he was going to let her cry for about 10 minutes, well I went in there and rescued her, and got her to sleep, and I went to back to bed. Well, at about 1 she started crying, so I thought well now, I will let her cry for about 10 minutes, so I turned the monitor OFF, not down, but OFF. You know how this is fixing to go..............at 4:45AM I woke up, still not in PANIC mode of what had happened, I roll over and turn on the monitor, still not in PANIC mode yet, and when I turn the volume up and hear it is silent, I JUMP out of bed, and thought, oh NO, I didn't wake up after 1o minutes. Well, needless to say, she was perfectly fine, in her crib sleeping away. So we don't know how long she cried, but she feel asleep. And she still loves us and smiles at us. :)
Have any of you done something like this?
oh yes. and sometimes i still get up and check on him. i think moms just do these things.
ReplyDeleteThat made me panic Shyanne!! Yes, I have done that too...
ReplyDelete