* I got Kylee an Easter basket. WHY??? I don't know why......She can't hunt easter eggs, but maybe her daddy can help her. Did anyone else do this?
* We are having a revival at church this coming weekend. Nothing wrong with hearing some good preaching and good singing.
*Kylee will be 6 MONTHS old tomorrow. I can't believe it. She is getting up on all 4's, and starting to rock back and forth. She is pulling up on all her toys, and she just wants to stand. Which is fine, but she doesn't have real good balance. So we are starting to fall alot. We don't go to Dr. Patyrak until next week.
* Body Pump is killing me. I increased the amount of weight. Not a good idea.
* Kylee slept all night last night. Didn't wake up once. Since this is NOT a normal thing, I still checked on her twice.
* On Thursday, Kylee will be going to her first track meet at Wall. Well, the first track meet outside the womb. She went to many last spring with me. :)
Have a Happy Tuesday!! Wish I was enjoying Taco Tuesdays!!! :)
That Kylee girl is so funny! I love her lots!
ReplyDeleteI wish you were eating Taco Tuesday too! It sure is good!
Yes, that was a fun track meet yesterday!! Hopefully I will see you out there!! :)
ReplyDelete