Saturday, March 28, 2009

Curious.....

Kylee turned 6 months old this week, and she still doesn't have any teeth. A few weeks ago she really seemed to chew on her finger more, and would cry sometimes when she bit down on a toy, so I thought oh she is probably getting one...but nothing has broke through the skin yet. And now, I am getting a little worried. Just curious!!

4 comments:

  1. Don't stress...Maddie didn't get her first tooth till she was 10 months old, and when hers came in, it was hard on her....She got fever, diaper rash, and really fussy...and that happens every time when her teeth come in. I think she is getting her Cuspids (the pointy ones) in because she has been acting a little fussy. But it takes a while for them to break skin sometimes, she has really thick gums.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...I wouldn't worry at all. I actually think that 6 months is considered early for teeth. I have freinds with an 8 month old and a 9month old and neither have teeth yet. The longer it takes the better in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know me too! I can't wait to meet Miss Kylee! :) My shower went really good! We had so much fun and they were so sweet. Fun memories! I have the Shreveport shower next weekend and it's a couple's shower. Whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've heard as late as 14 months.

    ReplyDelete