Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thoughts for Thursday

The past 3 mornings, I have literally had to lift my body one part at a time out of bed. VERY SLOWLY!! WHY???? Because of 2 words.



BODY PUMP




It is hard; well, for those of you who work out regulary and lift weights, it probably wouldn't be as physically draining as it is on me. BUT going from running like once a week, to hard core weight lifting, it has taken its toll on my body. BUT, I love it!! It is 55 minutes of repetition weight lifting. We do squats at the beginning; those kill me. Then triceps, biceps, power clean, dead lifts, rows, lunges (those kill me), and then end with abs. I have the least amount of weight possible on the bar. Nearly everyone else in there has big weights on. I was thinking I would try to add more, but you have to do so many of them, I would die.

All this to say, I really like it. Hopefully we can seem some results!!

For more interesting news, Kylee has had carrots for supper 2 nights in a row. And she seems to like them really well.

Anyone else keeping up with Survivor this season? We have been which makes me real excited about tonight!!!

Happy Thursday!!!

4 comments:

  1. Blake and I are Survivor fans too- It's one of the few shows we actually BOTH enjoy! Yay for reality TV!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I love the carrot face! SO CUTE! And second, what's body pump?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been reading your blog for a short time now, and since my husband knows your husband, I technically have a connection. I do Body Pump at Gold's where we live and LOVE it. I started with basically no weight, but went up by a tiny bit about every few weeks. Keep it up and I'm sure you'll see some toning going on.

    ReplyDelete