What do you think? Baby Model for Dr. Seuss Merchandise!! I agree!! :)
Aunt Haley got Kylee a new Dr. Seuss book, and a "Cat in the Hat" Stuffed Animal. I had gotten the onesie on-sale at Dillard's this last fall. And I thought this was a good time to introduce the big bows she has been wearing. It all fits together really cute!!
Thanks Aunt Haley!!!
Work that Dr. Seuss look, Kylee...Work it!! :)
ReplyDeleteShe looks precious, as always!
i think you could make money off of her. :)
ReplyDeleteI love the big bow on her!! Yes, she definitely could be a model for Dr. Seuss!!
ReplyDeleteSO cute!
ReplyDeleteCould she be any cuter?!
ReplyDeleteI was telling Will that you have the cutest baby EVER and he said he wasn't surprised b/c you're both good looking people (compliment for you - but I'm not sure what that means for your husband, hehe). I think this picture definitely proves the cuteness! I'm a fan of the big bows!!
ReplyDelete