Well, I don't know if we are really smartie pants, yet, but the young ones have been interested in doing some name work! Which came in handy, after Jason told me that he thought Maggie was behind. :(
But, after talking to some other 3 year old moms, I don't think she's behind at all!! Solved that problem! ha!
She loves doing this Doc McStuffins puzzle all by herself!!
She is doing pretty good at tracing her M and H for Maggie Holik!! Thank goodness it's just mostly straight lines!! *wink*
And Jaxon has come a long way in writing his name. He's been able to write the letters for a long while now, but they would just be UPSIDE DOWN and BACKWARDS!! How in the world does someone even do that?!! Or he would start anywhere on the page and just get the letters on there somewhere! And he would write the "N" as a "M"!! Obviously, I didn't correct it for a long time…
But here he is doing so good!! The "X" looks sort of like a "t"!! He's pretty proud of himself too!!
The Dollar Tree has these work books for $1!! So I bought some for the kids to work through this summer. Kylee will do the addition and subtraction books, and I also have printed out her summer reading challenge to keep on top of her reading!




Awesome work!!! Maggie is a smart cookie!!! Luv her! I need to get some of those!:)
ReplyDeleteMaggie has more important things on her mind like making waffles! :) Now that's smart!
ReplyDelete