Mother's Day was great! Kylee made me the sweetest things at school, and her handprint poem made me cry! I've read that thing a bunch of times. I think I'm more emotional about the end of Kindergarten than I was at the beginning. :(
Saturday night Jason and the kids made me so cards. Jaxon made me a blue paper fan. Ha! And Kylee got into my "gift" stash, and they wanted to give me 2 candy bars, and a lip gloss! So sweet!
We went to church, and Kylee made me another hand print flower pot in Sunday School. The kids each brought me a rose during church. When we got in the car to leave, Kylee said "Mama, I really wanted to get another rose for your new baby." Is she not the sweetest thing ever!! It never crossed my mind to get another one for our new baby, so she ran back in and got one! Love her!
We ate lunch with Dad's extended family at GG's house. Ribs and chicken, and yummy desserts! It was a great day!

Aren't cards from your kids the best?! Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeletehow sweet was that!!! A big sister is always looking out for the younger ones:)
ReplyDelete