We are thankful for the men and women who have died fighting for our country, so we may have freedom. We pray for healing on our land that it so desperately needs.
And these kiddos don't all the way understand what Memorial Day means. I love any chance we get to talk about America with the kids, and the reasons why we celebrate certain days of the year. They will grow up knowing they had Great Grandfathers who fought for our country, and by God's hand of protection, made it home safe. They also are learning that some kids don't get to have their dad's with them all the time because they have to go fight for our safety. They always bring up our sweet friend, Madeline, and her dad.
It's on a small level they understand, but so important that it isn't forgotten.
These two wanted to be twins! I say they look pretty close! Lol!


I luv me some red, white, and cute I mean blue!
ReplyDeleteYou made me cry! Love yall!
ReplyDelete