Friday, May 22, 2015

Dr Report!

I picked Kylee up from school yesterday afternoon for her dr appt! Right when we got there, they called us straight back, and they CUT IT OFF!! They washed her arm up good. 

You know how it feels after the cast is off. Kind of funny. She was kind of scared to use it. Then we did more x-rays, and the dr said it was healing very well. So we got to go the splint for 2 weeks! Take it off at bath time, swimming, and bed time!! Yay! 


After that I needed a pedicure, so she ended up getting her toes painted too!! I always laugh when I take Kylee there, just because of the language barrier at the toe places. We both told the lady no flower because I didn't want to pay for it! Then she started doing the white paint for the flower on her big toes, and we both just looked at each other and laughed! Then she says, "See, pretty!" Ha!! But, the good thing is, they didn't charge me for them. I think they were bored since we were the only ones in there!! 


Then we went to the library to get her an official card, so she can read books this summer!! 


And while there we read her book she had for homework! 


Then we ate supper at Schlotzky's and then headed to watch Addi's last volleyball game of the season!! They do so good!! Last year, not many could get it over the net on serving, but this year, they all get it over really good, and can actually volley it back and forth a few times!


2 comments: