The craft bug has bitten me, and I kind of like it. I go through phases I guess. It seems when life slows down outside of the house, I decide to take on some crafts to keep me busy! :)
Kylee's having some girls over from her class tomorrow to celebrate the end of the year (more on that later), so I decided to put these little books I bought a few years ago to good use. They were just plain white, 8x8 books from Michaels I think.
I printed one for each girl. I found this idea on pinterest, using the black and white, and I thought maybe they could color it in themselves!
Cover Page
4 pages
4 more pages
I won the bad sister of the year award last week for not coming through with a teacher card for my niece…. So I redeemed myself by making these little thank you cards for my other niece and nephew teachers, and Kylee's teacher. Hope I'm not in the hole anymore!! :)
I've started some travel books for Kylee, and the cousins for this summer, but I don't like the way they are going…. So, I'll post those when they are done!




super cute!!
ReplyDelete