No, it's not the name of our next baby girl..... :)
I came across this site the other day...... WOW!! I'm in love!! Am I the last person to know about this site!! It's awesome!!
I came across this site the other day...... WOW!! I'm in love!! Am I the last person to know about this site!! It's awesome!!
Like too awesome!! They have new deals everyday that I'm in love with. And a ton of CHEVRON stuff, everyday!! And you know how I am about CHEVRON!!
They have cute stuff, like this....

or these snack cups....
or these bracelets or earrings... That I love!
And I may or may not have ordered one of these for the summer!!
This is a deal today. I've been looking on the internet for big wooden letters. These are 18" tall; I think one painted on our front door might be pretty!!

I love veryjane!!
ReplyDelete